FALL SALE: SEPTEMBER 11-12, 2015
Friday, September 11: 9am - 4pm (2-4pm is 15% off)
Saturday, September 12: 9am - Noon (1/2 price day)
Columbia Community Church, 150 Gage Blvd, Richland WA
Proceeds of the Fall 2015 will benefit Lutheran Community Services NW and Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties.
About our sale...
OUR MISSION: As an outreach ministry of Columbia Community Church (C3), our goal is to offer families the opportunity to buy and sell new and gently used children's items at affordable prices in a faith based environment. Additionally, we provide assistance to local women's and children's non-profit groups by returning C3's portion of the proceeds in the form of cash or durable goods. The Fall 2015 sale will donate proceeds to Lutheran Community Services and Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties.
Groups we have assisted in the past include: Benton-Franklin CASA/GAL, Lutheran Community Services, Grace Clinic, Union Gospel Women's Mission, YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities, The Children's Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia, The Tri City Diaper Bank, Safe Harbor Crisis Nursery, SUDS Ministry, Rascal Rodeo, and Lourdes Foundation Summer Day Program.
We do not accept clothing donations. All items must belong to a registered seller.
Columbia Community Church has been hosting the Children's Consignment Sale since April 2009. As a non-profit sale, 70% of proceeds are returned to the sellers, the remaining 30% is donated to local charities.
Over the past several years, we have donated over $41,500 to charity. Not only do we donate cash to local charities, we also donate unsold clothing and other children's items to:
-Jericho Road Ministries (http://jrm-tc.org),
-Tri Cities Pregnancy Network (http://tcpnetwork.org)
SHOPPING OUR SALE: Our consignment sale is a collection of new and used children's items from 110 pre-registered sellers. Each seller prepares, prices & tags their own items through an online computer program & brings them to us. From there, we handle the rest including: advertising, set-up and sale of the items. No more running around to different shops, garage sales or responding to Facebook or Craigslist ads, we have it all here for you. Our standards are high! We want to present only the best items to our shoppers and will inspect all items as they arrive (to the best of our ability), and only accept what meets our criteria.
What you can expect to find at our sale... Children's Clothing (sizes range from infant to juniors), Shoes, Toys, Books, Games/Puzzles, Indoor/Outdoor Toys and Bikes, Easter/Spring dresses, Furniture, Décor, Bedding, and lots of Baby Gear! Over 13,000 items are available with each sale. The spring sale will include spring & summer items such as: pants, shirts, dresses, shorts, tank tops, swimsuits and other seasonable clothing.